10 Minute Dairy-Free Potato Salad
For the Salad:
450g pound potatoes, boiled & quartered
85g T.I.T.S Smoked Salmon, flaked
5-7 small gherkins (about 1cm in length), chopped
1/2 a red onion (small sized), chopped
3 stalks of chives
few sprigs of parsley
salt & pepper
For the Sauce:
100g Sweet Miso Cashew Cream
1 tablespoon dijon mustard
3 tablespoons vegetable broth
- Wash and scrub the potatoes, boiling them whole, covering with an inch of water.
- Cook until tender all the way through when pierced with a fork, about 8 - 12 minutes.
- Drain & rinse the potatoes, rinsing them under cool water. Transfer and let cool in a bowl.
- Assemble the other ingredients for the salad, chopping & flaking where required.
- Combine ingredients for the sauce using a whisk. Season with salt & pepper if needed.
- Pour and serve, adding final touches of garnishing.